Re: plugin generic doesn't support my huawei180

I was wondering, I see some udev rules into /lib/udev/ and others into /etc/udev/

And when I looked further into the code it seems that there could be a relation with the devfile name that is not found.

Is it possible to udev to be to old ? Also The NetworkManager displays this :

NetworkManager: <info>  (ttyUSB0): found serial port (udev:  hal:GSM)
NetworkManager: <info>  (ttyUSB0): ignoring due to lack of probed mobile broadband capabilties

And again the blank value is a request to the libudev so a udev related problem.

Which version and installation type of udev do you use ?

Thanks