Re: fragmentation options patch

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 16:11 +0100, Magnus Kulke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> our openvpn-server needs the following configuration parameters to be set in the client:
>
> tun-mtu 1500
> fragment 1300
> mssfix
>
> the openvpn plugin for nm does not seem to support those. thus, i added an additional 'Fragmentation'-tab to the advanced configuration dialog for connection, where those options can be set. Importing the options from config files is also supported. The patch is based on the ubuntu karmic package (0.8git).

Looks pretty good; but I can't commit until we push out 0.8 or the
Ubuntu guys will kill me for adding new translatable strings...

Two things, which I'd be very grateful if you could fix up before I get
around to it... (a) lets just put this stuff on the general tab for now,
and (b) add the code to export these options too?

Also, if you could strip out the "bes customization" comment lines that
would be great since those shouldn't get committed to git.

Thanks!
Dan