Problems with btdun branch

Hi.

I want to tryout the btdun branch to see how the work that is in there
works an can be used in the filed.
Therefore I compiled the btdun branch of network-manager and
network-manager-applet under Ubuntu lucid.

Now, when pairing the bluetooth mobile using bluetooth-wizard there is a
new checkbox:
"Access the Internet using your mobile phone (DUN)"
When activating this checkbox bluetooth-wizard freezes. When starting
bluetooth-wizard from command-line I see the following messages when trying
to activate the checkbox:

** Message: dun_start: starting DUN device discovery...

(bluetooth-wizard:2663): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing
type `BlingSpinner'

(bluetooth-wizard:2663): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion
`initialization_value != 0' failed

(bluetooth-wizard:2663): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_new: assertion
`G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

(bluetooth-wizard:2663): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_pack: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (child)' failed

Maybe someone can help?