Disconnected state reject my connection request

Hello again,

I use network manager 7.2 on a board with no x server and have problems using the ActivateConnection dbus call.

I use the script of this web site : http://mementolinux.wordpress.com/

Seemed pretty good. When I plug my GSm dongle it connects fine I try to deactivate the connection it seems to work but it reconnects directly after (in a way I don't care I want to be connected). And when I am in this state : (nm-tool print)

NetworkManager Tool

State: disconnected

** (process:1461): WARNING **: error: failed to read connections from org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerUserSettings:
    The name org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerUserSettings was not provided by any .service files

** (process:1461): WARNING **: <WARN>  get_one_connection(): error: invalid connection: 'NMSettingIP4Config' / 'method' invalid: 1

  Type:              Mobile Broadband (GSM)
  Driver:            option
  State:             disconnected
  Default:           no

  Capabilities:

It rejects me "Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Disconnected: Connection was disconnected before a reply was received"

I mean I know it is disconnected that why I want to connect it !

Any idea ? I haven't found any dbus command to change this disconnected state.

Thanks a lot.