Cisco Anyconnect VPN

For a work I'm doing I'd need to connect to a Cisco Anyconnect based
VPN and it seems I can't figure how to do it with NetworkManager (I'm
currently on Fedora 12) vpnc plugin.

Their client (I tested it in Windows)  is interesting becasue it seems
it negotiate which credentials it is going to require.

In fact, while if I use the info from
http://www.usc.edu/its/vpn/anyconnect.html it asks for a group to join
as represented in the page; when I use the real address I need to
connect to it just shows a prompt for login and password.

Needless to say, NM won't let me save a connection without a "Group
Name"  set and I can't connect successfully.

I am not sure how long my credentials will be valid, so if you think I
can help with any kind of diagnostic please let me know.

Cheers

G.

--
Gianluca Sforna