Re: nm-inotify-helper doesn't work in Lenovo T400
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Mu Qiao <qiaomuf gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: nm-inotify-helper doesn't work in Lenovo T400
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:00:08 -0700
On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 11:23 +0800, Mu Qiao wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using nm-inotify-helper to monitor hostname file in my plugin. The
> code is nearly the same as ifupdown.
> However, I find nothing changed after I modified the hostname
> configuration file both in Ubuntu(ifupdown) and Gentoo(my plugin)
> which are installed in my laptop. It works correctly in other
> I've check the kernel configuration:
> uname -a: Linux qiaomu-laptop 2.6.30-gentoo-r5 #35 SMP Wed Mar 31
> 21:44:40 CST 2010 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz
> GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
> inotify-tools works properly in my laptop.
Interesting; in all distros I've tried this works. Do you get any
errors at all, or does everything *appear* to work correctly?
] [Thread Prev