Re: force broadband connection to H3G network

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 17:32 +0200, Nicolo' Chieffo wrote:
> Thanks for the links Gianluca, it was very useful!
>
> Is there any plan to improve the GUI with a pre-filled list?

Sort of; I assume you're looking for a "Scan" function that will show
what providers are around, and then let you select one to fill the
network box with.  Or, as long as the roaming status is detected by the
card/sim in accordance with standards:

http://blogs.gnome.org/dcbw/2010/04/22/qualified-to-satisfy-you/

should show up in the next releases of NM and MM.  In the mean time you
can enter the MCC/MNC of your provider to use manual registration and
avoid roaming.