Re: force broadband connection to H3G network

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Nicolo' Chieffo
<nicolo chieffo gmail com> wrote:
> Hi, I have an H3G broadband connection and I would like to know if
> there is a way to force network-manager to only use H3G network and
> not go to national roaming in not covered areas: the roaming traffic
> is much more expensive.
>
> I see that in the connection option there is an entry called
> "Network", I tried to write "3" or "H3G" but I don't think it works in
> this way, since I can't click "apply". Can you help me?

I had this problem as well, see if this helps:
http://morefedora.blogspot.com/2010/04/come-evitare-il-roaming-umts-con.html

I guess you understand italian, if not just yell at me... :)

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gianlucasforna