Re: keyfile plugin initialization and wireless at boot
- From: Daniel Gnoutcheff <daniel gnoutcheff name>
- To: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: keyfile plugin initialization and wireless at boot
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:56:06 -0400
On 04/20/2010 07:22 PM, Brian DeRocher wrote:
- If you manage to get N-M to start looking at
/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections, does "Available to all users"
start to work?
No, but Casa, my system-connections/ connection shows up. Sweet! I
can't edit it.
Good! nm-connection-editor can read the system connections now, it's
just a matter of editing them.
So, regarding my smoke-test suggestion ...
- If not ... hmm ... an adventure into D-Bus and PolicyKit may await us.
:( Hopefully, this is just a matter of the relevant policy config files
not being installed. Try this smoke-test:
dbus-send --print-reply --system \
... never mind. :) See Bill Filler's reply re: PolicyKit.
] [Thread Prev