Re: Web login

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 14:57 +0300, Peteris Krisjanis wrote:
> Just got it - it is simple as that. Try to open any page you're sure
> isn't accessible without authentication. It will redirect to login
> page. If there is clear shot that is indeed login page, go ahead. If
> not, fall back to current default - do nothing :)

Logging in is really a second step to providing a simple boolean about
whether the network is in such a state to begin with. Right now a
fundamental frustration is the lack of notification and api to make
work-flow more intelligent.

Get that in there and then we can do the more interesting auto-logging
on functionality. We have some designs cached for how notifiers would
work in such a situation, but NM api is holding them back.

Best Regards, Martin Owens