Re: setting a specific peer name
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: barsalou <barjunk attglobal net>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: setting a specific peer name
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:54:25 -0700
On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 12:28 -0800, barsalou wrote:
> I'd like to use a specific peer file when using the network
> manager...is this possible?
You mean for PPP or something? Does the PPP server require a specific
peer name to be sent to it? I think we send a peer name equal to the
hostname of the machine right now.
] [Thread Prev