Re: network manager always deconfigure the ethernet interface when network link is down

2009/9/12 Graham Lyon <graham lyon gmail com>
Ah, my bad. I didn't realise that this behaviour was caused by it being the first in the list. I second the fact that it would make sense for this behaviour to be as standard in network manager.

To clarify what I mean by "this behaviour" I mean sticking to the last used connection that is set to "connect automatically"