Re: network manager always deconfigure the ethernet interface when network link is down
- From: Graham Lyon <graham lyon gmail com>
- To: luc deschenaux freesurf ch
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: network manager always deconfigure the ethernet interface when network link is down
- Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:55:25 +0100
2009/9/12 Graham Lyon <graham lyon gmail com>
Ah, my bad. I didn't realise that this behaviour was caused by it being the first in the list. I second the fact that it would make sense for this behaviour to be as standard in network manager.
To clarify what I mean by "this behaviour" I mean sticking to the last used connection that is set to "connect automatically"
] [Thread Prev