Re: ipw2100 & Security mode:restricted

dpkg -l network-manager-gnome
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Имя           Версия     Описание
+++-================-================-================================================
ii network-manager- 0.8~a~git.200910 network management framework (GNOME frontend)

Dan Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 23:07 +0400, Sergey Smirnov wrote:
Thank you Dan for your answer.
I can set "Shared Key" auth mode in KDE NM editor.
And I did this on other notebook with KDE.
But Gmone nm-manager-editor doesn't show me this field (auth mode)
It has only "Type of auth" and "Value of key"

Can you take a screenshot of the "Gnome nm-manager-editor" for me?  I'm
not quite clear on what specific program it is, but sounds like the
0.6.x editor perhaps.  Thanks!

Dan