Re: Automatic 6to4 for network-manager

Dan Williams wrote:
> Yeah, looks pretty simple.  I wonder if it would be enough to have a
> checkbox on the IPv6 config page for adding the 6to4 tunnel or
> something.

I was thinking of an additional option in the 'method' dropdown along
the lines of "Automatic, 6to4".

We'll need some extra logic that prevents the 6to4 interface from being
created when the v4 interface is within RFC1918 space. Would there be
any other specific restrictions?

I notice that the DSL connection box has no 'IPv6 Settings' tab. How
difficult would it be to add that and only provide transition methods?

--
Graham Beneke
Apolix Internet Services