Re: Automatic 6to4 for network-manager

Paul Wouters wrote:
> Note that at least fedora already has a mechanism for that via the
> initscripts.

Could someone point me to the src for these scripts?

> So networkmanager should only offer to up/down those settings/interfaces.

How does a user enable this? In many implementations that I've seen this
is a system wide setting. This is fine for a server but I am having big
problems with mobile devices that connect to multiple networks each
supporting a different transition mechanism.

--
Graham Beneke
Apolix Internet Services