Re: Simultaneous Wired and Wireless connections

So, you want your wired for the local lan and the wireless for internet, etc -
correct?

Edit your wired connections properties in Network Manager,  under IPv4
settings there is a button called "Routes..." Check "use this connection only
for resources on its network".

This has the same effect as using the route add commands to make your wireless
the default "internet" enabled connection.

Asked this same question about a month or so ago...
Daniel