Re: VPN connections in NetworkManager have strange behaviour - FINAL WORDS !

Le 22/05/2009 18:58, Dan Williams a écrit :
On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 15:37 +0200, Axel wrote:

That is really weird.  I would not expect this to fail given the dumps
you've shown here.  Are you sure 'iptables' is off?

Dan

Hello
I (in fact my network engineer :D ) have resolved my problem by modifying another NAT traversal setting. It was set on "Cisco UDP", and I changed it to "NAT-T". Anyway, this setting was not mentionned in my vpnc configuration file, maybe vpnc command line tool defaults to NAT-T or chooses the NAT traversal type by himself.

Thanks again for your help and sorry for the time loss on this thread.

Axel