Re: Modern icons

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 16:30 +0100, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> I had already done some work on this, but didn't get time to finish. If
> you like I can dig out the stuff I did but I think Dan already has them,
> or they're probably in the list archive *i think*

Yeah, Mike Langlie also went through the set and did some new ones too,
which I should post to get some feedback on those.

There's entirely too many floating around; I've still got some
reservations about the coloring (accessibility, there's a few different
kinds of color blindness that might affect differentiation of progress
colors) and such.

Dan