Re: NM before login?

Dans son message du mercredi 13/05/09 à 10:08, Dan Williams a écrit:
> Are you running with SELinux in enforcing mode,

/etc/sysconfig/selinux contains the line

	SELINUX=disabled

(I can only guess that this conf file is actually read and acted upon at
boot time; I don't know how to ask the kernel what is the actual current
selinux mode. There's probably a file in /sysfs, but I don't know which)

> and what is the version of your selinux-policy-targeted package?

selinux-policy-targeted-3.5.13-58.fc10.noarch

> Second, do you see
> "org.freedesktop.network-manager-settings.system.modify" in the output
> of "polkit-auth --show-obtainable" ?

Yes I do.

Thanks for looking into this,

	Éric Brunet