Re: [NM-openconnect PATCH] Allow 'lasthost' and 'autoconnect' settings.
- From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [NM-openconnect PATCH] Allow 'lasthost' and 'autoconnect' settings.
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 20:37:15 +0100
On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 11:10 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> I'd store most of them with the connection details in GConf, then ignore
> them in the vpn service plugin.
That's what I do. I keep having to add new items to be ignored, and
update the vpn service plugin in lock-step with the auth-dialog (which
is shipped with openconnect itself). Hence:
I'm actually tempted to make the vpn service plugin just ignore
_anything_ it doesn't understand. There's no benefit in bailing out, is
> What is that socket icon next to the
> server name? Is that a "connect now" button?
Yes. It actually connects automatically when you change the selected
host in the combobox... but if the one you want is the _default_, and
you haven't got "automatically start connecting...' set, then you'll end
up hitting the connect button.
] [Thread Prev