Re: Support for markup configuration with NetworkManager-openvpn

It doesn't seam like OpenVPN Technologies has released any
documentation on it yet even though it's been supported since
2.1-beta7. I've sent them an email checking if they have anything they
can share. I'll give it a try to add it to the parser.

/Jonathan