Re: Support for markup configuration with NetworkManager-openvpn
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Jonathan Petersson <jpetersson garnser se>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Support for markup configuration with NetworkManager-openvpn
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:08:33 -0400
On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 11:31 -0700, Jonathan Petersson wrote:
> Hi all,
> As of OpenVPN 2.1 beta 7 support has been added enclose various
> elements directly to the configuration rather than separate files
> using markup.
> Is there today support to enable features like this with the GConf
> backend in place?
> Quote from changlog for OpenVPN 2.1 beta7:
> "* Allow ca, cert, key, and dh files to be specified
> inline via XML-like syntax without needing to
> reference an explicit file.
> For example:
> data here...
That's nifty. There's no code in place to support this at this time,
but it doesn't look too hard to do.
] [Thread Prev