Re: Vodafone K3760 (Option Icon 431)

Dan Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2009-03-19 at 15:45 +0000, lists dresco co uk wrote:
Hi,

Have recently got access to one of these devices, and having some issues connecting with NM. Am using F10 with NetworkManager-0.7.0.99-3.fc10.i386

The symptom is that a connection will fail and then the device appears to get re-detected, adding a new entry to the list of devices on each attempt.

Attaching NM output with serial debug enabled... Anything else I can provide to help troubleshoot?

Yeah, when you get in this situation, please jump to a terminal and grab
the output of 'lshal' and mail it to me.  NetworkManager is unable to
find the correct netdevice in HAL for your Option modem, thus it's not
using the right codepaths to bring the connection up.

Dan

Can confirm this is now working with latest koji build..

Thanks,
Jon