Re: How to suppress pop-up window when device is inserted ?

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 13:00:12 +0100 Christopher Lang <christopher lang acurana de> wrote:

¦ for example under Ubuntu 8.10, which uses nm-applet, there is a pop-up
¦ whenever a 3G or similar GSM device is plugged in.

Interesting... I'm also using Ubununtu 8.10 with standard NM, and I don't get any popup with my 3G modem. OTOH even though I have the MB connection set for auto-connect, it very rarely does so, so I suspect NM doesn't detect the modem plugin event properly anyway. Even so, I've never seen a popup even when it has managed to auto-connect.

Not sure if that's any help ... :(