Re: How to set up wireless repeater with Network Manager 0.7?

Just an update, I see now that when you have two wireless NIC's, the
dialog gives you the option to select one NIC on which to create the
network. So, there's no issue there.

I currently have this setup almost working perfectly. I have the
connection shared between my two NIC's. The only problem is that DNS
masquerade does not seem to be working correctly, as I can connect to
my repeater and navigate to http://72.14.205.104/ in Mozilla, but the
same thing does not work when I attempt to navigate to
http://www.google.com. To confirm this, I edited /etc/resolv.conf and
set the contents to be the same as the resolv.conf file on my
repeater. After that, all hostnames resolved correctly on the computer
behind the repeater. This is all on Ubuntu 9.04. Could anyone tell me
what I need to do to troubleshoot this?

I'd greatly appreciate any guidance anyone can offer. Thanks,

Jake