How to set up wireless repeater with Network Manager 0.7?

Hi all,

   I've found instructions for using Network Manager 0.7 to share an
internet connection via the following configurations: wired ->
wireless [0], and wireless -> wired [1]. Unfortunately, I have not
been able to find any documentation on how to share an internet
connection between two wireless NIC's (turning the box into a
repeater), and, it's not obvious to me how one would set this up.

   The reason for my confusion is that it does not appear as though
Network Manager allows you to configure a wireless profile specific to
a particular NIC. You would need to have two distinct profiles for
each NIC: one profile/NIC to connect to a particular access point, and
one profile/NIC to re-broadcast the connection. Network Manager
appears to glom all wireless configurations together.

   I feel I must be missing something though, because I'm sure this is
a somewhat common use case that the creators of Network Manager would
have forseen and implemented.

   I'd greatly appreciate any guidance anyone can provide. Thanks,

   Jake

[0] http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/2009/06/13/how-to-share-your-internet-connection/
[1] http://www.fishpool.org/post/2009/01/15/How-to-share-a-wireless-connection-with-others-using-Ethernet-and-Fedora