Re: idea: WWAN enable/disable
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Marcel Holtmann <marcel holtmann org>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: idea: WWAN enable/disable
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 20:23:40 +0100
On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 20:22 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 21:06 +0200, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> > it is pretty simple actually. Check include/linux/rfkill.h and it is
> > just poll, read and write. Only one ioctl for rfkill-input replacement
> > in the future, but that is unimportant and will go away. That is it.
> > http://git.sipsolutions.net/gitweb.cgi?p=rfkill.git;a=summary
> > This contains a really simple rfkill userspace tool.
> Looks good. Hopefully one of Dan or myself will pick it up and wrap it
> in GObject goodness to share in NM and gnome-bluetooth.
FYI, filed this for gnome-bluetooth:
] [Thread Prev