Re: debug tips

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 14:39 -0700, Daniel Fetchinson wrote:
> > I had a buggy wifi driver and rmmod and ismod on the wifi drivers would
> > always fix my issue.
>
> Thanks a lot, this sounds like potentially fitting my case.

One thing you can also try to help isolate the problem is:

killall -TERM wpa_supplicant

and NM will restart the supplicant automatically and then you can
re-attempt connection.

If this works, then the problem could be in the supplciant or NM, or
also the driver.  If this doesn't work, but rmmod/modprobe of the driver
does, then the problem is almost definitely in the driver.