Re: restart mobile broadband

On Mon, 2009-07-20 at 08:19 -0700, David L wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie to NetworkManager and have a few
> questions.  I have a verizon wireless pcmcia
> card.  It is working with NetworkManager, but the
> connection drops from time to time and doesn't
> restart.  I have the "connect automatically"
> configuration option set, and that seems to work
> on startup.  But is doesn't reconnect automatically
> when the connection dies.  So, here are my
> questions:

Yeah, reconnect of a failed connection (as opposed to a
user-disconnected one) is definitely on the list.  I was planning on
doing some of the work for that in the 'inhibit' branch in git, so you
can track that there.  It won't be mobile-broadband-specific at first,
but the changes there will help out the mobile broadband stuff too.

Dan