Re: success story

> Awesome, thanks for the rave :)  Good to hear the success stories while
> slaving away in the sausage factory :)
>
> TBH though, it's interesting that your configuration required the
> username and password.  Do you mind sharing that if it doesn't contain
> any personal information?  Sprint doesn't care what they are (they could
> be guest/guest), I was under the assumption that Verizon didn't either.

Verizon's username/password is:
username: <10 digit phone number>@vzw3g.com
pass: vzw

Not sure how that could be automated much more unless there is some way
to realize that the CDMA connection is actually a Verizon one. I guess
we could prompt for carrier? Then, ask for the phone number if they pick
Verizon.

Also, it should be noted that I was using my phone. The dedicated
USB/PCCard devices also have a phone number associated with them and use
the same user/pass combo.  Most people don't know the phone number
associated with their USB device.  I know that Verizon's software
prompts for the number, but already has it filled in, so it is able to
read it from somewhere in the device.

Hope this helps.

Trey Nolen