success story

Sorry for the partial message getting sent out.  Here is the real
message:

I just wanted to take a minute of your time to relate a success story
for network manager.  I'm staying at a hotel where they charge for wifi
(losers), but I have a Samsung i760 on Verizon with the tethering plan.
When I last used it with my netbook, I had network manager .6. I used a
PPP dialer to log onto the network.  Now, I have Ubuntu's Netbook Remix
which is based on Jaunty and it comes with NM .7.   I was thinking that
I still needed a dialer, and was trying to figure out how to get online
to download  one.  I went ahead and plugged up my phone, and saw "Auto
Mobile Broadband CDMA Connection"!  I tried to use it, and it logged on
but I couldn't surf.  So, I edited the entry, and found the spot for my
user/pass, etc.  I put that in (fortunately, I knew it), and everything
just worked!

My wife has a Windoze laptop and she was jealous. I had to download
Verizon Access Manager using my netbook so we could get her going.  I
love having the functionality built in.

Anyway, enough time taken up.  Great work guys!

Trey Nolen