Fixing some small issues

Hey there,

I recently tried NetworkManager and ModemManager from git and my
UMTS stick, which used to cause me a lot of trouble, worked out of the
box without editing udev rules or any of that, good job!

Though there were 3 minor problems, which were trivial to fix:

1)
   When running ModemManager's ./autogen.sh I got:

      configure.in:71: required file `callouts/Makefile.in' not found

   This is obviously a left-over and shouldn't be there anymore

2)
   When compiling ModemManager I got:

      mm-generic-cdma.c: In function 'serving_system_done':
      mm-generic-cdma.c:507: error: cast to pointer from integer of
different size

   I'm not really sure about that, but using GSIZE_TO_POINTER fixed it

3)
   NetworkManager's initscript for Gentoo (and probably others too)
   have a dependency upon HAL, but nowadays it should just depend on
   dbus

The attached patches fix these problems as described

Best regards,
Marvin Schmidt