Re: WPA Enterprise, WPA2 Enterprise, 802.1X WEP + PEAP
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Jacob Oursland <jacob oursland mines sdsmt edu>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: WPA Enterprise, WPA2 Enterprise, 802.1X WEP + PEAP
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:42:17 -0500
On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 14:50 -0700, Jacob Oursland wrote:
> Failing lately for many: WPA Enterprise, WPA2 Enterprise, 802.1X WEP and
> Fedora Core 9, Fedora Core 10, Ubuntu 8.10 and most likely other
> distributions are distributing a version of wpa_supplicant that breaks
> access to the aforementioned networks. This means no connectivity to
> Business / University networks for many.
> The solution to restore the connectivity is to rollback to a previous
> version of wpa_supplicant.
> The problem is detailed here as a bug report:
> For FC9 / FC10: install the RPM from:
> All others: install a wpa_supplicant 0.6.3 or earlier.
Apparently fixed in 0.6.7; I'll do some testing packages.
] [Thread Prev