How to detect WEP support on an AP in 0.7.0

Hello,

In 0.6.x network manager would detail WEP support if detected on an access point.  I am upgrading my software to integrate with 0.7.0 and am wondering how to detect WEP support (and other support as well) for an AP.   I get the access points properties and see the wpa flags, rsn flags, and flags properties but I don’t see anything specifically for WEP.   I am, franlkly, not entirely certain how to interpret the combinations of some of the other flags either so excuse my lack of knowledge.

Thanks in advance for any help ,

Phil