NetworkManager VPN connecting to Linksys RV042

Hey,

Is is possible to establish a VPN connection from a mobile Linux notebook running Fedora 10/Network manager and a Linksys RV042? The NM gui doesn't seem to present a complementary set of options to the routers. I can't find much info on this when I google it.

Do I need to set up some config files manually? How does the router need to be configured: VPN tunnel, a group, PTPP, etc?

Please provide further direction.

Thanks,
Kelly