Re: NetworkManager VPN connecting to Linksys RV042
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Kelly Stephens <kms beagler comcast net>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: NetworkManager VPN connecting to Linksys RV042
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:04:02 -0500
On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 08:25 -0600, Kelly Stephens wrote:
> Is is possible to establish a VPN connection from a mobile Linux
> notebook running Fedora 10/Network manager and a Linksys RV042? The NM
> gui doesn't seem to present a complementary set of options to the
> routers. I can't find much info on this when I google it.
> Do I need to set up some config files manually? How does the router
> need to be configured: VPN tunnel, a group, PTPP, etc?
No idea, what VPN server type does the router implement? PPtP, IPSec,
] [Thread Prev