Re: Where and how to install D02HW in ConnectionManager?

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 19:44 +0900, Jacobs Shannon wrote:
> Basically I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm trying to get a
> sanity check on my approach.
>
> I live in Japan and connect to the Internet using a USB device from
> eMobile, model D02HW. I am able to connect to the Internet using
> pon. This requires putting a bunch of parameters into a file in
> /etc/ppp/resolv/. However, I want to make it work with
> ConnectionManager (0.7.0), but I can't figure out where the
> parameters go.

You should be able to enter the correct configuration information into
the connection editor and be able to select it from the menu.  If you
select the other Japanese operator and then change the APN and whatever
after the connection is created, does that work?

dan