Re: Networkmanager + Bluetooth

Hi.

After some more testing I found out that NM is able to bring up the
connection when following these steps:

1. sudo rfcomm connect hci0 <bdaddr>
2. In nm-applet you can now start the already configured connection

My questions are now:
- Is it possible to lable the bluetooth based connections as "Bluetooth"
or whatever.
- why do i need to open the rfcomm connection? Isn't it enought to bind to
the mobile?

-- HG