IP4Config and routes

Hi,

Ad-hoc networking is broken in Sugar because no route is created for
multicast packets - this means the collaboration features do not work.

I can see that I can specify routes in the IP4Config object (hence we
could modify Sugar to fix this) but the only documentation I can find
is:

	Routes - aau - (read)
	Tuples of IPv4 route/prefix/next-hop/metric.

I'm not too knowledgeable about routing tables and the language I speak
is the one that "route -n" returns, basically I want a route of:
	destination=224.0.0.0
	gateway=0.0.0.0
	genmask=240.0.0.0
	flags=U
	metric=0

I guess next-hop is gateway, and metric is metric, but I'm a bit stuck
on "route" and "prefix"

Can anyone help me convert those values into ones that NM understands,
or point me at some existing code which uses this functionality?

Thanks,
Daniel