Re: using openconnect plugin

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 17:26 +0100, Martin Frank wrote:
> I'm using OpenSUSE 11.2, I've downloaded the openconnect plugin 0.7.2 from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/NetworkManager-openconnect/0.7/
>
> ./configure
> make
> make install
>
> I also installed openconnect.
> No problems.
>
> But how can I use this plugin within the networkmanager?

First, either restart NetworkManager or reboot; NM doesn't yet notice
new vpn plugins on-the-fly.  Then, you should be able to create a new
VPN connection through nm-connection-editor.  Click on the VPN tab, then
hit "New..." and follow the prompts.  When you're done setting the
connection up, it should show up in the applet's menu and you can choose
it from there.  If it does, but the connection fails, we can debug that
further.