Re: Error reading private key file for WPA2 Enterprise network

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 21:38 +0000, Jon Escombe wrote:
> On 08/12/09 21:30, Dan Williams wrote:
>
> >> Hi, It's plain PEM, first few lines attached.
> >
> > I did try this yesterday with a WPA Enterprise TLS configuration and
> > could reproduce the issue.  But there's a bug I'm tracking that could
> > have an effect on it if you are using separate private key and client
> > cert files (bgo #585570).
> >
> > Dan
> >

> Ah cool, thanks for the pointer. I am using separate files, so will try
> that as a workaround tomorrow....

Hopefully I'll have the fix committed by tomorrow :)  The fix passes all
my testcases, but I need to go back and make sure the old code fails
them, and also have another double-check just to be sure.  I wonder what
I was thinking when I wrote that block of code in the first place since
it's clearly wrong, which worries me a little.