How to convert Cisco VPN PCF to something network-manager-vpnc can use?

My corp is phasing out the old vpn server, and we've been given a new
profile for the new server.

For the old vpn server, I was able to use some info from the pcf
profile file, and trial-and-error/guess the rest of the pieces, and
was able to configure the VPN connection through the NM VPN
configuration GUI.

However, I haven't been so lucky with the current file, as the
trial-and-error hasn't worked out so far.

What's the best way to translate the PCF into something I can use in
NM-vpnc? Some manual way to translate (I could type into the GUI), or
some automated way to convert the file... either way would be fine, as
long as the end result is working VPN through NM.

(BTW, I can already decrypt Cisco VPN secrets, so that's not the
issue, it's the other options that I think I'm having trouble with.)

I've googled this, but it seems that the information is outdated, when
it comes to newer versions of NM (at least that's how it seems).

NetworkManager Applet 0.7.0.100

Thanks,
Jamie