[no subject]

> This was my last message on the '/var/log/messages'.
> 'Jul 26 12:49:07 localhost yum: Installed:
> iwl3945-firmware-15.32.2.9-1.fc11.noarch'
>
> I used the following command after I tried to activate 'wlan1' with the
> NetworkManager a few minutes ago:
> tail /var/log/messages
> ( these were the last two entries )
> Aug 12 13:30:49 localhost system-config-network[2603]: rm
> //etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles//default/resolv.conf
> Aug 12 13:30:49 localhost system-config-network[2603]: ln //etc/resolv.co=
nf
> //etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles//default/resolv.conf
>
> 'wlan1' did not get activated at all, according to the NetworkManager err=
or
> message box, that popped up when I tried to use NetworkManager to activat=
> 'wlan1' a few minutes ago.

To me, your entries from /var/log/messages are not particularly
insightful.  After you try to activate 'wlan1', what does `grep
NetworkManager messages' return?  (When posting the results to the
list, please remove any sensitive information, i.e. MAC addresses, ip
addresses, etc., by replacing such information with 'X's.)
Additionally, after you attempt to activate 'wlan1', what does `dmesg
| grep iwl3945' and `dmesg | grep wlan1` produce?  Finally, how are
you 'activating wlan1', i.e. what steps or actions are you taking to
'activate wlan1'?

Again, feel free to e-mail me directly, but always include the
networkmanager-list.  Many people more knowledgeable about the inner
workings of NetworkManager than I subscribe to that list.

Rod