Re: Second message, about not being able to activate 'wlan1'

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM, derek starr<dereklinux gmail com> wrote:
[snip]

> Your email address showed up on my gmail.com webpage.  I hope you do not
> mind me using that email address.

I do not mind you e-mailing me directly, but please also include the
networkmanager-list in any response so that others may help out.
Also, please do not change the subject of the message.  Changing the
subject breaks threading on certain e-mail clients.