Re: Multiple VPNs and resolvconf
- From: Paul Wouters <paul xelerance com>
- To: Graham Lyon <graham lyon gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Multiple VPNs and resolvconf
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:48:49 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009, Graham Lyon wrote:
What about some method of checking which domains the dns on the end of
the VPN is authorative for and only looking up that domain on that dns?
Excuse my ignorance of dns if this is not possible...
You cannot tell. Both the internal and external zone would have
authorative name servers. Except one has different content from the
other. There is no signal to say which you're supposed to be querying
other then "use the vpn if we tell you too", which leads us to the
] [Thread Prev