Re: Release: 0.7.1

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:

> If people have suggestions of small fixes they really want to see in
> 0.7.2 ("3G signal strength" is not appropriate, but "don't ask for wifi
> password so often" certianly is) we'd love to hear them.

A per connection "disconnect" option.
I want to be able to say "disconnect this wired connection" (without
having to unplug the cable, sucks when its a desktop box and the cable
is under your desk) or "disconnect from this wireless network" (ex:
having two wireless cards and want to disconnect one but not rfkill
both devices).

Not sure if this falls into "small fixes" but it would be nice to have ;)