Re: org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Network.NetworkMode signal

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Pablo Martí <pmarti warp es> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Tambet Ingo <tambet gmail com> wrote:
>> No, but the argument type passed with the signal is not an integer,
>> it's NM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_MODE. That is, the same type that is used
>> for setting the network mode. And thus, that type needs all these
>> values. There is also no need to add another type which is just like
>> NETWORK_MODE, but doesn't include some of it's values.
>
> Oh yeah true.  How about adding NO_SIGNAL, HSUPA and HSPA too?

Dan already notified me that I'm missing HSPA. He also said we don't
need HSUPA for some reason (I don't remember why, Dan?).

In which case would you need to send a "NetworkMode" changed signal
with NO_SIGNAL argument? I must be misunderstanding something as I'd
just not emit the signal in that case?

Tambet