nm vpn plugin api docs?

Hi,

I’m looking for some documentation to supplement the existing vpn plugin examples. Any VPN API docs available? I can’t seem to find anything online. I know there were extensive changes planned for 0.7, and the wiki does in fact show the vpn api changes to be done, but I still don’t see any docs on the changes themselves. Any help appreciated…

Thanks,

Steve.

Checked by AVG.