Re: nm vpn plugin api docs?

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 11:50 -0400, Steve Hillier wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I’m looking for some documentation to supplement the existing vpn
> plugin examples. Any VPN API docs available? I can’t seem to find
> anything online. I know there were extensive changes planned for 0.7,
> and the wiki does in fact show the vpn api changes to be done, but I
> still don’t see any docs on the changes themselves. Any help
> appreciated…

Yeah, not really.  There's introspection data available in
introspection/ to describe the D-Bus interface, but no real spec as of
yet.  Any questions I can answer for you in the mean time?

I was rewrote the interface yet again last week (to support multiple
VPNs and interactive authentication) but in the interest of keeping a
0.7 release in 2008, I decided to shelve it for now.  So there are 3
implementations of it to choose from so far.