Re: [REQ] Adding support for simultaneous wireless networks

a friend of mine has a desktop pc with 2 ethernet devices onboard and
uses one to connect to his dsl modem and one to share this pppoe
connection over to his xbox. being able to share a connection not only
wired <-> wifi but also wired <-> wired would be nice in such
situations and it can't be done with the current state.